Telenor Open Universe is a wholesale operator in the Nordics. They are managing the active network and provides Layer-2 bitstream wholesale access services to multiple retail service providers offering retail services in the networks of real estate owners.
Telenor Open Universe ambition is to offer the best selection of service providers. The most important thing is that there is a mix of broadband alternatives with speeds up to 1Gbit / s, telephony and TV, at attractive prices. It gives end users the option to choose from single and bundled services from well-known service providers. Open Universe solutions also enable supply of other services that can utilize a modern infrastructure. Examples of these services are property management, interactive perimeter or different types of health services. Open Universe is part of Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators with 166 million mobile subscriptions. They have mobile operations in 13 markets and in additionally 17 markets through their ownership in VimpelCom Ltd.
- Automation of fiber access service fulfillment
- Managing the wholesale business model
- Seamless business process integration with external service providers
- Fiber enabled OSS
- Wholesale API and portal
- Netadmin Self Service add-on
- Using the Netadmin Self Service add-on has led to higher revenue, minimized OPEX and time to market.
- Effective troubleshooting has led to decreased customer care cost and less CHURN.
- Purpose built software has led to less CAPEX and OPEX.
- Wholesale management has led to increased revenue
- Netadmin in use since 2012 for management of FTTH networks
- Netadmin is positioned in the system landscape for service fulfillment and assurance process support
- Netadmin is the chosen management platform for their Communication Operator (CO) business