Application Manager to our Customer Care team
About the position
Would you be interested in working in an environment characterized by teamwork spirit and deep technical knowledge, where you interact with customers, both national and international and with a clear ambition to assist, help and improve!
As an Application Manager, you are a member of the Customer Care team. You will be in close dialogue with our customers and a part of the operational management of our customers’ system installations.
You will operatively work with various tasks related to our customers’ operation and system management, where your work will consist of reactive actions on incoming support tickets and proactive and perfective measures related to improving system performance. In addition, you will also be an important part of proactively anticipate and prevent operational problems.
Along with your colleagues, you will also participate in customer meetings and workshops related to ongoing Application Management assignment to discuss system performance, system changes and assignment improvements.
We believe that you are socially skilled and interested in establishing and develop long-term relationships as well as have a commercial drive and ambition to deliver, develop and enlarge ongoing assignments.
You will have a varied workday in an environment characterized by the desire to help, assist and teamwork in delivering high-quality services
As Netadmin Systems has many customers internationally so business trips, both national and international, are occasionally to be expected.
Netadmin Systems enables positive digital experiences for the world’s internet users by providing essential software for wholesale fiber operators. As a vertical software company, Netadmin is creating purpose-built solutions based on their product Netadmin Nine supporting fiber operators on their journey of Building, Operating and Monetizing fiber networks.
Founded in 2004, Netadmin has since then been a major contributor to the Fiber-to-the-Home industry in the Nordics, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the UK serving more than 75 customers including Telia, Telenor and utility companies offering communication services in fiber networks.
Primary responsibilities for the Application Manager include:
- Effectively operate as a member in a team.
- Act and follow up on incoming tickets/mail related to assignments.
- Plan, prioritize and distribute tickets internally.
- Coordinate resources related to incidents.
- Patch/Change management and release planning for various system environments (Test, Acceptance and Production).
- Participate in customer meetings related to upcoming system changes
- Risk management
- Close contact with customer’s IT organization
- Regular system controls (Search/find/analyze potential operational issues/problems)
- Responsible for and carry out different kind of system monitoring and analyses.
- Identify external system effecting changes within customer system environments.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of how the system is used including business processes within customer organization.
- Identify and manage preventive and perfective measures.
- Assist with various data extracts from the system
- Various reporting incl. report writing
- User management within customer organization.
Knowledge and experience required
- Academic education in computer science or corresponding.
- Drivers license
- Desire and willingness to work with several different tasks in parallel in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment with both internal and external contacts.
- Team player as well as ability to work individually.
Technical skills required
- Practical experience in development of .NET C# applications and libraries, services and components.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Microsoft Server environments, Unix Server environments, SQL/RDBMS server environments
- Knowledge about the following is meritorious.
- ASP .NET MVC
- Web services / WCF
- TDD / Unit testing
Work experience required
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience from IT related operations.
Work experience desired
- Previous experience from Netadmin is of course highly meritorious.
- Previous experience from system development
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Resourcefulness, analytical skills and a high degree of technical and problem solving skills
- Commercially interested and driven
- Relation builder
Linköping or Jönköping
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.