As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for the analysis and design of new and existing customer solutions based on our product Netadmin Nine. You will lead the technical work, responsible for ensuring quality and design requirements. Along with your colleagues, you are responsible for analyzing requirements and produce design specifications, as well as and continuous follow-up of development together with our Project Managers.
You will participate in workshops, project meetings, acceptance testing, presale meetings, etc. You should therefore be socially skilled and enjoys meeting other people. You are good at getting an understanding of the whole picture, and focus on solutions that integrate several systems.
As Netadmin Systems has many customers internationally, business trips both within Sweden and Europe are to be expected.
Primary responsibilities for the Solution Architect include:
- Effectively operates as a member in a team
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and assuring high quality
- Responsible for researching, investigating and evaluating new technologies which may benefit the future application(s)
- Responsible for defining acceptance tests
- Maintain existing versions of applications and components, and correct defects
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the software
- Demonstrate technical and problem solving skills
- Interpret and necessary refine requirements
- Produce project estimates during planning, including expertise required, people required, number of development hours required etc.
- Be able to multi-task
Knowledge and experience required
- Academic education in computer science or corresponding is valued but not a requirement for a junior position.
- Drivers license
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment
- Back-end and some front-end development experience
Technical skills required
- Practical experience in development of .NET C# applications and libraries, services and components.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Microsoft Server environments, web services, SQL/RDBMS server environments
- Knowledge about the following is meritorious
- ASP .NET MVC
- Web services / WCF
- Relational databases / SQL / ORM
- Dependency injection / Inversion of Control
- TDD / Unit testing
Work experience required
- Experience in agile methodology
- Experience in developing applications, services and/or web applications
Work experience desired
- 2-3 years development experience
- Previous experience as a Solution Architect
- Fluent in Swedish (written and oral)
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Basic in German (written and oral) is meritorious
- Resourcefulness, analytical skills and a high degree of technical and problem solving skills are key attributes of this individual.
- Commercial awareness in all aspects of your work.
How to apply
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.