Are you looking for a stable and quality assured fulfillment process that allows you to focus on business growth, boosting customer lifetime value and reduce customer churn?
Order Management takes orders with multiple products and makes sure they are delivered. It has the following values and benefits:
- Enables rapid business growth with full automation
- Lower your cost and effort for system integration
- Streamlines your fulfillment process from all channels
Order Management is perfect for integration with CRM systems, external order capture systems and portals. It is designed to make the integration between any BSS and Netadmin easier to deploy and to maintain, thus reducing both your CAPEX and OPEX.
The Order Management capability:
- Captures and decomposes business orders with products and product bundles into technical services delivered in your network.
- Enables cross-technology product offerings with complete automation of technologies and services.
- Makes integration from your Business Support Systems (BSS), e.g. CRM, and Netadmin (OSS) simple, lowers your integration costs and ensures a future-proof and sustainable solution.
- Provides a stable and quality assured fulfillment process that allows you to focus on business growth, boosting customer lifetime value and reduce customer churn.
Order Management seamlessly streamlines the order entry, delivery and service fulfillment process from your BSS and external channels and makes sure your products and bundles get delivered on time. This improves cash flow as well as contributes to a good customer experience and ultimately reduces churn. Order Management is perfect for integrations with CRM systems, external order capture systems and end customer portals. It is designed to make the integration between any BSS and Netadmin easier to deploy and to maintain.
The Order Management API receives orders of bundle products and automates the decomposition of your product offerings into technical services to be fulfilled in your network. The network abstraction makes it possible to offer unified commercial product bundles to the market even though the technical prerequisites differ. Consistent commercial offerings make the customer decision process easier and contributes to faster service uptake.
The Order Management API is suited for a wholesale Open Access business model and enables external Service Providers to order products and bundles, troubleshoot customers, create tickets and get service offerings from the network owner.
- Netadmin Order Management is exposed to external systems using an API
- Ready-to-use .NET client for your integration and additional Java examples are included
- Netadmin Order Management requires Netadmin Provisioning