Do you need a standardized and proven API for external Service Providers?
The PI API 2.3 (Provider Interface API) Add-on is a REST API used to enable Service Providers to order wholesale services and receive availability and troubleshooting information on addresses
PI API 2.3 is a standardized and commonly used API specification on the Swedish open fiber network market. The purpose is to have a technical foundation for the interoperability between Service Providers and Network Operators. This Add-on is an implementation of PI API 2.3 built on top of Netadmin which allows for automation between Service Providers and Network Operators.
Netadmin has implemented version 2.2 and 2.3 (as separate Add-ons).
Included API capabilities
Feasibility – Retrieve network accesses which are connected and service can be provided
- Availability – Retreive details on a specific access including which specific services can be provided with consideration taken to existing active services
- Service Activation – Placing orders of wholesale services
- Order Events – Retrieve service activation order status
- Option82 Lookup – Retrieve access based on DHCP Option 82
- Fault Management Link Status – Retrieve access network status for troubleshooting purposes
- Services - Retrieve active services on an access
Please see the product sheet for additional information.