Netadmin has enabled Telia to grow their fiber network to connect more than one million households. This has been achieved through automation of operational processes such as service provisioning. Netadmin is used by Telia Company for management of subscribers, services and devices in their fiber networks. With increasing subscriber uptake the Netadmin system is crucial to make the operation manageable, efficient and profitable.
Since 2005 Netadmin has been the overall system for TeliaSonera to manage their FTTH business in Sweden. At that time an operation in quite small scale and more or less managed separately from the traditional broadband business. Today, the fibre networks have grown substantially and SLA based business-to-business services are included in the service offerings as well – all still managed by Netadmin. Netadmin automates the fulfilment of broadband services including IPTV and VoIP services to the residential fibre customers and VPN services to companies.
- Automation of FTTH
- Wholesale Business Model
- Fiber enabled OSS
- Wholesale API and portal
- Field engineer portal
- Lower CAPEX for fiber startup
- High level of automation results in lower OPEX
- Effective troubleshooting has led to decreased customer care cost and less CHURN
- Netadmin products in use since 2005 for management of FTTH networks
- Today a network of more than 1 M ports
- Netadmin is used by more than 2000 system users
- Netadmin is positioned in the system landscape for service fulfillment