Innovative and modern OSS solutions
for the growing broadband market
- New CEO at Business Sweden visited Netadmin Systems - 2014/09/30
- Fredrik Alverius – New Sales Director - 2014/08/19
- Lars Hagebris – New VP Sales - 2014/05/06
- IP-Only chooses NETadmin OSS - 2014/03/19
FTTH Conference - Dubai, 24-25 Nov
Two Days Conference with top leaders of the FTTH industry
Where: World Trade Center, Dubai
During the conference, Lars Hagebris (VP Sales) at Netadmin Systems will present Netadmin systems role in the FTTH arena.
Examples of topics during the conference:
- The Role of Regulation and PPP in Current and Future FTTH investments
- The Business Case for FTTH – Lessons and challenges of FTTH to make the right investment choices
- The Smart Future with FTT
- FTTH’s Role in the Transformation of Teleco
Broadcasting in Mexico 24-25 Nov
Business Sweden host an event in Mexico City to present Swedish technology, solutions and experience to give Mexican stake holders a clear picture of how analogue shutdown, digitalization, increase broadband penetration has impacted the market in terms of technology and commercial challenges and opportunities.
The development of the Swedish broadcasting market will be used as an example .
During the event Netadmin Systems will present the company and their market leading OSS system for Broadband operators.
Netadmin Systems will be represented by:
- Clairton Fernandes (Sales Executive)
Profitable Broadband Business
Making broadband business profitable is a challenge. The world of broadband business is transforming rapidly with new technologies, business models and customer behavior emerging. In a world that is constantly transforming you need an open mindset and tools that transform with your business. That is what enables profitable broadband business.